13 December 2012

0 The busiest time of the year

This is the busiest time of the year and now when I'm moving back home it's even more things to do and think about. I'm trying to use my time wisely and do a lot of fun stuff while squeezing in some christmas shopping. I almost feel like drowning in the mass of people who are doing the same thing downtown, it's crazy how many people are on the streets and sometimes I miss the quiet and small Laugarvegur, the main street in Reykjavík. But soon everything will slow down and I'm looking forward to relax with my family and friends over the Holidays. 


Radhuspladsen and Stroget this Christmas
Too many people in Metro station Kongens Nytorv
Delicious Spinat Lasagna and chocolate mouse, nammm (I will put the recipe in later)
Illum shopping center has a funny window decoration.

Hope you have a great day! 

And remember to follow us on


Pin It Now!

No comments: